Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: stressin' an e-bay felicity

  1. #1
    Inactive Member dolldreamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 20th, 2005
    Posts
    229
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Unhappy

    Ok, I bought a (supposedly) west german felicity. She is beautigul in the pictures! Well, I payed for her on the 19th and the seller said she was shipped on the 19th it is now the 31st, no doll. I have e-mailed the seller as well as mailed her on e-bay, no response.
    I am really stressing. I want my doll!!
    It is being shipped us parcel and she is in california.
    Is this still a reasonable time to not get a doll? Or should I be feeling as nervouse as I am?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member AGTeacher's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,197
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Did you pay for insurance or Tracking??? if there was a number, you can track it on USPS site. Hope she comes soon!!!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member FelinaDoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 3rd, 2005
    Posts
    692
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Was she shipped Parcel Post? - PP can take 14 days. However - If she doesn't show up soon I would contact E-Bay

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •